Motor Finance Corporation will now be renamed MFC, a division of Nedbank, due to a merger between MFCand Nedbank Vehicle and Asset Finance.
This merger adds real value in that Nedbank’s vision is to be the bank in Africa most admired by our people, stakeholders, regulators and communities.
Click here to download a Nedbank Motor Finance Brochure.
Click here to download a Nedbank Motor Finance Application Form.
During the application process you will be required to provide the following information:
- Personal details including a valid ID or Passport number
- Spouse’s details if married
- Contact information of a relative
- Employment history
- Summary of monthly income and expenses
- Home ownership details (if applicable)
- Banking details
- Other credit provider details
- Insurance details (if applicable)
- Details of the vehicle you wish to purchase and of the dealer you intend purchasing the vehicle from. Although dealer information is not compulsory it will be required before a final decision can be made regarding your application.